On several of my blogs I have mentioned I Want to Lead. Hear is a brief run-down of what this is:
I Want to Lead is an event that God has put on my heart that I have been working on for a few months. This gathering is designed for students who entering or have just completed their High School senior year. This will take place June 22-25, 2009 in the Nasvhille area.
Note: Yes, I know the date is wrong on the logo. No, the web-site has not been launched yet, but we own the URLs.
I Want to Lead exists to gather these young Christian leaders for the purpose of fellowship, inspiration, exposure to world-class leaders and long-term networking.
What will be accomplished during the I Want To Lead gathering?
– Fellowship & networking between HS seniors from other churches and geographical locations.
– A reward for good leadership during HS
– Exposure to new experience in a major American city (Nashville)
– Exposure to world class Christian leaders in the local church, academic and the secular market place.
– Long-term networking opportunities with like-minded Christian leaders (both students and faculty).
This is a big vision that some days doesn’t seem likely, but each step I take God has opened up new doors. When you think of this event, throw up a prayer for me and the team working on this.