Tommorrow night begins the College Football season. Instead of boring you with the same top 5 list everyone has for the 2009 college football season (i.e. 1. Florida 2. Texas 3. Oklahoma), I want to give some less obvious predictions:
– Tennessee’s quarterback Jonathan Crompton will have an all-conference season.
– Someone besides Ohio St or Penn St. will win the Big Ten. Look for Iowa or Illinois to surprise that conference.
– Vanderbilt will scare LSU to death in Death Valley on September 12th. I can’t predict a win, but it very will could be.
– Oklahoma State will beat either Texas or Oklahoma. The Cowboys are really good.
– Baylor will beat Texas A&M and Texas Tech, and return to a bowl for the first time in years. Go Baptist! I mean Bears!
– Kentucky will take a step back, but Rich Brooks is still a great coach.
– This will be the last year Gary Patterson will coach TCU – my childhood team. TCU will have another strong season, and some major conference, state school would be silly not to hire him away from Ft. Worth.