– The new Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, TX demonstrates a huge misappropriation of cultural priorities (here is a picture of the former Texas Christian Academy where I attended elementary school that is now a parking lot for the stadium).
– Sunday was a normal, but wonderful service. There was nothing unique about the service, but a blessing to enjoy a great morning of worship, teaching and friendship.
– I have felt a lot better since reducing the amount of diet soda I drink
– Fall is my favorite season . . . I am ready for it to fully get here
– It’s hard to emphasize enough the positive influence a good school teacher has upon our society.
– We read the Bible through our own culture, tradition and personality. It’s hard to study the Bible with true objectivity.
– Reminder from Beech-Station Camp game – People should only be able to yell positive things at High School football games. This isn’t Rocky Top or LP Field – these kids are 15 to 17! Let’s encourage these kids!
– God never disappoints us. It’s our expectations of God that disappoints.
– I have a felt a lot better since turning off Fox News, CNN and political talk radio.
– Thank God for health! We really shouldn’t complain about most of our whining – especially when we are in health.