– Our women’s conference this weekend (March 5 – 6) is going to energize and refresh the ladies of CIL.
– Winter will end this weekend (we hope!)
– Intercessory Prayer in the sanctuary will start each Friday at 10:00 a.m. beginning March 12th.
– It’s the first year my two boys will watch March Madness. They are hooked already, and they don’t even know exactly what it is.
– Sixteen years ago, Julie Richard was one of the most effective youth pastor’s wives I have ever seen, so I know she will impact our ladies while speaking at this weekend’s Women’s Conference. She’s a pastor’s wife now at Lake Hills Church (www.lhc.org) in Austin.
– The Swell Season is performing at the Ryman on May 18th.
– We have had a great sign up for the Lawn Care ministry.
– Spring Break is two weeks this year for Sumner County kids. Yeah!
– I have time to mow my yard this year (ok, less than excited about that)
– The Exit Seven Youth are surging.
– I am forgiven of my sins!