Since I blogged last . . .
1. The May 5th “Worship and Prayer” service for “The National Day of Prayer” was an incredible night for our church (more about that later).
2. Osama Bid Laden was brought to justice, and Christians have all been reacting strangely through the social media outlets. This is the best news our country has had since the fall of Communism over 20 years ago, and I think the celebration among our troops and college-age students was good for the collective soul of America in regard to patriotism and civic pride. Has anyone ever considered this occurrence was an answer to prayer?
3. The Nashville Predators made a valiant effort to advance in the NHL playoffs, but came up short tonight against Vancouver. Is Nashville now a hockey town? I think so!
4. Our Wednesday night service on April 27th was so special. We didn’t have time to teach because of special prayer for those age 20 – 45.
5. I work with an incredible Leadership Board at CIL. They are responsible for the budget and buildings of CIL, and give over sight to my position. If you wonder who are leaders are, it’s listed on our web-site – http://thechurchatindianlake.com/who-we-are/leadership-
6. So proud of my eleven year old daughter Abbey for signing with such poise and grace on Mother’s Day. What a joy she is!
7. I’m loving the trail at Drakes Creek Park. Getting my walk /jog done there since the weather has warmed up (that is not me bragging . . . I’m bragging on the park).
8. I love working at CIL!