1. Tom Brady and Eli Manning are both amazing quarterbacks. Two of the best I’ve ever seen.
2. Watching the game with my two boys is one of the highlights of my life. Having eight and nine year old boys is such a gift.
3. The sexually explicit commercials are really disappointing. The networks who provide the Super Bowl should be aware of the wide-range of viewers and censor the content better.
4. For the second year in a row, my family enjoyed Chuy’s for lunch between church and the game. This tradition needs to keep repeating!
5. When I was able to hear the TV, I thought Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworth are outstanding announcers. They are among the best.
6. Watching the Super Bowl is much more enjoyable after you have been filled up with worship and the Word like we were on Sunday morning. We had outstanding services Sunday morning, and that was the highlight of my Super Bowl Sunday.
7. Madonna doesn’t have anything on Beth Allison!