1. Today is “The Sunday after . . . ” Still, this Sunday after Easter was strong, and I was pleasantly surprised with our strong attendance.
2. I enjoyed hearing the song “Higher”, again. You know the song – “Nails couldn’t keep you down . . .”
3. Love how Pastor Matt Malone is spending time teaching our 4.6 Experience. He’s building relationships before these students get to the youth service.
4. I was privileged tonight to share God’s vision for our church at Forward 101. Great session! Great people!
5. Our Costa Rica Mission Team met for a couple of hours after service. I’m proud of the work these guys are putting into preparation for this trip.
6. A professional child check-in system is so important. I’m so glad we have a dedicated group of volunteers to operate our child-check in system. It’s so important!
7. Nice to have a new out door basketball hoop a the church. The kids are especially happy!
8. Am I tired after preaching twice, and leading Forward 101? Yes! But, its a good kind of tired. To be spent on the work of the Lord is the best kind of tired. I love relaxing at home after a long day of ministry.