– For all those who ran in the Music City Marathon – way to go! It was wet. It was long. You did it.
– The NFL Draft is lots of fun. I didn’t get to watch much of the draft, but I loved seeing all the highlight reels when I could.
– I love the worshipping Jesus with my church family! I’m so proud of all Beth Allison has given to our worship experience. She is a gift to our church.
– I had lunch on Sunday with a young couple who is going to Romania to work among the gypsies of Romania. I’m always amazed the variety of calls God gives to His servants.
– So glad to have my Mom move back to Hendersonville from Texas!
– I am enjoying a rare Sunday evening without plans, but I’m excited about a new 2:42 season that starts on Sunday, May 5th.
– Rain has never concerned me, until the 2010 flood in Nashville. With a heavy rain like we had this weekend, I hold my breath for our area, and trust God.
– As I have encountered several deaths and terminal situations, I have been considering this question: How could anyone face the death of a loved one without believing in the promise of heaven?
But in fact, Christ has been raised from the dead. He is the first of a great harvest of all who have died. – 1 Corinthians 15:20 (NLT)