So, what has happened so far in 2017 at CIL? Lots of exciting things!
1. Our Sunday morning services are growing in participation, passion and joy. There is a great awareness of God’s presence in our services.
2. We have had record attendance and enthusiasm in our student ministry.
3. The new 6-7 grade small group during the Sunday sermon has been well received by students and parents.
4. We continue to reach more kids through specializing in age categories. Our early childhood, K-3rd grade, and 4th-5th grade, are all fully staffed with effective ministers, and developing well.
5. Take 2 for age 55+ is the most fun group in the church!
6. The new college age 242 Group is ministering to a crucial age category. Chris and Kelly Multi are bringing great leadership and love to those young adults.
7. Upgrades to our sound and lighting in the sanctuary have been made for a more pleasant worship experience.
8. In the next two weeks we should have 60 new parking spaces on the highway side of the property. We are preparing for more increase!
9. Alpha on Monday nights has been so good! Our church is creating a culture to invite people into this great gospel story.
10. Newcomers are finishing CIL Forward, signing Covenant Partnerships, and participating in small groups. Our family is increasing!