Here we go! The most intense time of Christmas is before us. Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me
Here are some disconnected thoughts about Christmas:
– Do not talk about politics with your family.
– Avoid explaining the Keto diet during the Christmas meal. Instead, pass the stuffing
– Limit time on the mobile phone when hanging with family.
– Make time to worship at a church.
– Tell more stories.
– Remember and contact someone who is hurting.
– Mediate on this phrase – “I will trust, and will not be afraid (Isaiah 12:2).”
– With your conversation, respect those who are not in the room.
– Listen well.
– Cast you worries upon the Lord, because He cares (1 Peter 5:7)
– Laugh as much as possible.