Our quest for knowledge creates a hunger to learn. There are some things that I just don’t want to know about. These include, but are not limited to:
– How unsanitary the community pool really is. It get’s browner the longer the summer drags on.
– What my first crush looks like 25 years later
– How wireless internet works . . . this still amazes me
– What is really in a hot dog . . . I have a general idea, but beyond that, don’t tell me
– The personal life of pro-athletes . . . I agree with Barkley that they “are not role models.”
Ignorance is bliss!
What’s on your list?